top of page

From around 1962 there was talk of the establishment of a football club in the Christies Beach area, the Port Stanvac Oil Refinery was being built and the Chrysler Motor Plant were planned and there was subsequent growth within the Christies Beach area and surrounds.  The established Port Noarlunga Football Club saw these rumours as a serious threat and at the start of 1963, their members passed a motion to rename the club to the Port Noarlunga-Christies Beach Football Club.  This name was used for the 1963 season but there were still moves afoot for a new club in the area.

An existing Port Noarlunga player, Robin Weatherald, along with Brian Berry and Harold Seaman started gathering support within the community and a meeting was called for the 15th October 1963 to discuss the formation of the Christies Beach Football Club.  A number of interested parties attended and it was resolved to approach the Noarlunga District Council to lease the John Bice Memorial Oval, and resurface it to ensure it was a playing surface suitable for Australian Football.

Talks were begun with the Southern Football Association with the intention of entering junior teams the following season and a further meeting was called for the 27th November to discuss the formation of a club.  At that meeting, it was resolved to form the Christies Beach Football Club.  Harold Seaman was elected the first President, Brian Berry the first Secretary, Robin Weatherald the first Treasurer and a committee was formed. 

Affiliation was granted by the newly renamed Southern Football League and on 9th April 1964, George Ford was appointed coach of the junior colts team.  The Port Noarlunga-Christies Beach Football Club quickly moved to revert back to its original name of Port Noarlunga Football Club.

The first games played by the Christies Beach Football Club were scheduled to be held on 18th April 1964, with the newly formed Christies Beach club entering teams in the Junior Colts (U/13) and Senior Colts (U/16) grades.  The first games did not kickstart the club in the best manner, Morphett Vale, their opponent, forfeited the Junior Colts game.  The Senior Colts, who had struggled to attract a full team, supplemented their side with some of the Junior Colts who missed out on a game due to the forfeit, and proceeded to be beaten by the Morphett Vale team by a record 292 points, a record that still stands today between the two clubs. 

The Senior Colts would go on to forfeit three games and get beaten by Reynella by 161 points before withdrawing due to insufficient numbers.  The Junior Colts were an entirely different story.  The U/13s would have a tremendous first season, eventually knocking off McLaren Vale in the Grand Final to ensure instant success for the newly formed club.  This team would go on to be the foundation of the club with players such as Peter and Robert George, Ian Liebeknecht and Colin Sharp going on to be significant senior footballers for the club in later years.

1965 provided more growth with a Senior Colts team and two Junior Colts teams entered.  The Christies Beach “Blue” team continued the success, once again winning the Junior Colts Premiership.

Down the road, Port Noarlunga had a massively successful season, winning both the A-Grade and B-Grade Premierships, but moves were in progress to form senior sides at the Christies Beach club for the following year.  30 players would jump the Onkaparinga to join the Christies Beach club leaving a massive hole at Port Noarlunga and igniting a fierce rivalry which remains to this day.

The club secured the services of former Glenelg captain Bill Herron to Captain/Coach its inaugural season of senior football.  The Mount Bold club in the SFL had recently disbanded with the Kangarilla club reforming and joining the Hills Central League, which provided a vacancy within the SFL draw for the newly formed Christies Beach senior teams which adopted the Red, Black and White strip.  Bice Oval was ready and adopted as the home ground and the first A-Grade game was played against Morphett Vale resulting in a 23-point loss to the visitors.  The first win came against Myponga in round three with memorable wins being achieved against Morphett Vale, McLaren Vale, Reynella, Noarlunga, Yankalilla and a thrilling draw against Port Noarlunga. The team eventually finished 7th out of 10 in a respectable first effort, helped in part by the first Best & Fairest, former Glenelg Ruckman Jim Gulliver, ably assisted by such recruits as John O’Leary, John Boyle, Paul Castle, Bob Seaman and Fen Thompson.

The 1967 season saw the recruiting of Frank Howard (ex Glenelg), Peter Campbell (ex Port Adelaide), Allan Fox (ex Woodville) and Doug Modra (Port Noarlunga).  The team assembled only lost 3 games on the way to a winning grand final against McLaren Flat.  The club had its first A-Grade Premiership in only its second year of senior football, a sensational achievement.

                1967 Grand Final: Christies Beach 10.8 (68) d McLaren Flat 8.13 (61) at McLaren Vale Oval

The 1968 season continued the form from the previous year with the team only losing 3 games, qualifying for the grand final against arch-rivals Port Noarlunga.  Frank Howard was a standout, tying for the Mail Medal (lost on countback, awarded retrospectively in later years), winning the club’s Best & Fairest and winning the league goalkicking as a rover.  The 1968 grand final was a classic, a continuous battle before Peter George scored a late goal to put Christies Beach in front.  The final result was a 1 point victory to give Christies Beach back-to-back premierships, 2 flags from 3 years.

                1968 Grand Final: Christies Beach 13.11 (89) d Port Noarlunga 14.4 (88) at Willunga Oval

1969 continued the good form for the Christies Beach team. Brian McLeod (ex West Adelaide & Glenelg) was added to the squad along with a number of juniors.  Only 4 games were lost along the way to qualify for a third consecutive grand final, this time against Reynella whom they had split the honours against during the minor round and had beaten in the second semi-final to go straight to the grand final.  Christies Beach were unable to win a third consecutive premiership, going down to Reynella by 16 points.

                1969 Grand Final: Reynella 11.3 (69) d Christies Beach 7.11 (53) at Noarlunga Oval

1970 saw Brian McLeod appointed captain/coach and a regeneration occurred with a number of premiership stars moving on creating opportunities for a number of home-grown juniors.  The team that had been so successful in the preceding years missed out on finals finishing 7th.

1971 was the pinnacle of the golden era of the Christies Beach Football Club.  The club appointed former South Adelaide Premiership player Brian Thredgold as captain/coach and added to its ranks Jeff Eckermann (from the Mid North), Bob Butcher (ex South Adelaide), Rick Ball (ex South Adelaide), Craig Thompson (Blackwood), Paul Urban and August Oxenham.  This was an exceptional team, proceeding through the minor round without a loss (the only glitch a draw with Port Noarlunga).  A powerful victory against Port Noarlunga in the second semi-final sent the club into its fourth grand final, once again against arch-rivals Port Noarlunga.  The 1971 Grand Final saw one of the highest scoring grand finals in Southern Football League history, Christies Beach prevailed by 65 points to be crowned undefeated premiers.

                1971 Grand Final: Christies Beach 24.14 (158) d Port Noarlunga 14.9 (93) at McLaren Flat Oval.

1972 once again saw Christies Beach field a powerful team, losing only 2 matches along the way to qualify for their 5th grand final in 7 years.  In the Final, Christies encountered Reynella, the only club they had ever lost a grand final to at that stage.  Christies Beach ran out victors by 20 points, also winning their first B-Grade Premiership earlier in the day.

                1972 Grand Final: Christies Beach 17.10 (112) d Reynella 11.13 (79) at Willunga Oval.

The 1973 season was mired in controversy.  Trevor Bates was recruited from the Port Adelaide club and had played 9 games up until 3 games prior to the start of finals, when it was discovered that a clerical error between Bob McLean at Port Adelaide, the Southern Football League and the Christies Beach Football Club, had resulted in him not being correctly cleared from his previous club in the Kangaroo Island Football League.  Christies Beach had the results of 4 wins, in which Bates had played, overturned, leaving them unable to qualify for finals and ending their campaign to win three premierships in a row.

Following the disappointment of 1973, former Glenelg ruckman Ian Winton was appointed Captain/Coach to start rebuilding the side.  After only winning one from the first four games, rumblings were starting around the club and the new coach called a crisis meeting on the Sunday morning following an 11-point loss to McLaren Flat.  A further players’ dinner was held during the week and the effect was positive.  The team would go on to only lose two games for the remainder of the minor round, finishing second on the ladder going into the finals with Ian Winton becoming the club’s second Mail Medallist.  Qualification for the grand final was achieved by knocking-off the minor premier Reynella in the Second Semi-Final by 10 points, Reynella went on to win the Preliminary Final to set-up a rematch in the Grand Final.  The Grand Final was a grinding affair in front of a large crowd that saw Christies Beach win by 20 points, a match that brought to a close a golden era of 5 Premierships from 6 Grand Finals over the first 9 years; a wonderful kick-start to a new club.  The only player constant throughout all those 9 seasons and 5 premierships was John Hall, who retired from A-Grade football following the Grand Final.

                1974 Grand Final: Christies Beach 12.17 (89) d Reynella 9.15 (69) at Willunga Oval.

The 1975 and 1976 seasons saw Ian Winton continue as coach but success was limited, a fifth-place finish in 1975 saw the club miss finals for only the fourth time and 1976 saw the team knocked out in the first week of finals.  Allan Goldfinch was appointed as the club’s first non-playing coach in 1977 but finals were missed once again.

1978 was a year of disruption with Allan Goldfinch vacating the coach’s box early in the season, Ian Winton taking over as caretaker until finally two-time premiership coach Brian Thredgold was enticed back to coach.  The eventual 7th place finish was the club’s worst result in 8 years.

Brian Thredgold remained in charge for the 1979 season.  A significant recruiting effort, including Graham Baggs, Mike Clayson, Kevin Johnson and Brian Kerr, along with Frank, Owen & Shaun Hanna from Noarlunga resulted in a much-improved performance with the club finishing in 2nd place at the end of the minor round.  A disappointing finals series ended with consecutive losses to first Morphett Vale, followed by Willunga to drop out of the race in straight-sets.

Ken Applegarth was appointed as captain/coach for the 1980 season and the side was strengthened with recruits Paul Crate, Graham Aitken, Greg Ashton, Frank Cacciotti, Brenton Weeks and the return of Augie Oxenham.  The club qualified for the grand final after only losing three games all season to finish second and a 4-point win in the Second Semi-Final against the minor premiers Morphett Vale with Paul Crate being crowned the club’s third Mail Medallist.  Morphett Vale got their revenge in the Grand Final to win their third premiership in a row by 32 points.

                1980 Grand Final: Morphett Vale 11.16 (82) d Christies Beach 6.14 (50) at Port Noarlunga.

Another coaching change saw Mike Kenny appointed for 1981.  The losses of Paul Crate and Graham Aitken to South Adelaide were offset by the recruitment of Gary Davenport, Bruno Mammone and David Traylen and the team finished the minor round in first spot, with Davenport winning the club’s fourth Mail Medal.  In a rare feat, the team played in two draws, both against Reynella.  Direct qualification for the Grand Final was achieved in a 7-point thriller against Morphett Vale in the Second-Semi Final, yet Morphett Vale would once again provide the heartbreak, running out 3 goal winners in the Grand Final for their fourth in a row.

                1981 Grand Final: Morphett Vale 16.5 (101) d Christies Beach 13.5 (83) at Port Noarlunga.

Once again, a coaching change occurred with Randall Gerlach taking charge in 1982, but a Preliminary Final loss was as far as the club could go.  1982 also saw a blocked attempt to switch to the South Australian Football Association (SAFA), which caused some controversy within the Southern Football League at the time.  The club was starting to become desperate after such a successful beginning to its existence, and was in the midst of an 8-year premiership drought.  The club turned to Trevor Potts, who had previously applied for an earlier vacancy, to take on the job for the 1983 season.  1983 saw a restructure of the SFL Division 1 into a six-team competition.  Players added to the squad included Peter Cetinich, Andy Fraser, Kym Nadebaum, Jack Naylon, Jeff Sullivan, Dennis Tasborski and Glenn Todman, with Michael and Robert Diorio from North Adelaide added mid-season.  In a highly competitive season the team finished second on the table before qualifying for the Grand Final with an 8 point Second Semi-Final win against minor premiers Port Noarlunga.  The Grand Final saw Christies Beach once again meet up with Grand Final nemesis Morphett Vale, except this time revenge was partly attained with a dominant 41-point victory to win the club’s sixth premiership.

                1983 Grand Final: Christies Beach 14.12 (96) d Morphett Vale 7.13 (55) at Port Noarlunga.

1984 continued the standard set during the 1983 season with only three losses during the season to qualify for another Grand Final.  On the final day of the season however, inaccurate kicking led to a 14-point loss to Willunga in the Grand Final.

                1984 Grand Final: Willunga 12.11 (83) d Christies Beach 9.15 (69) at Port Noarlunga.

Ken Applegarth took over for his second stint as coach during the 1985 and 1986 seasons with a Elimination Final exit in 1985 and a Preliminary Final loss in 1986.  1983 Premiership player Glenn Todman was appointed coach in 1987 and took the team as far as an Elimination Final before Ken Applegarth returned to the role for the third time in 1988.  Another Grand Final appearance was achieved against the reigning premiers Plympton.  Plympton were exceptionally strong during this period and won the Grand Final by 10 goals, still the biggest loss Christies Beach has experienced in an A-Grade Grand Final.

                1988 Grand Final: Plympton 18.13 (121) d Christies Beach 8.4 (52) at Port Noarlunga.

1989 saw Paul Crate win his third Best and Fairest for Christies Beach in a season where a 3rd place minor round finish was not able to be turned into finals success.  Gary Peach was appointed for the 1990 season with Kevin Heard, Robert Perugini, Phil Stavely, Marty Taylor and Frank Walters added to the squad.  The team played in a Preliminary Final that is still considered a classic; scores were tied at the end of the game and extra-time was required, where a fast-finishing Noarlunga managed to get across the line. 

Tony Burgess (ex. Collingwood) was added for the 1991 season which saw a top spot finish at the end of the minor round after only dropping 4 games.  A significant event on 3rd August when Bice Oval hosted its first SANFL League game between South Adelaide and Norwood, Christies Beach won the curtain raiser on this occasion against Reynella.  Christies Beach made their way into the Grand Final as hot favourites following a 65-point win over Morphettville Park in the Second Semi-Final, but stumbled at the final hurdle, falling to Noarlunga by 13 points in an upset.

                1991 Grand Final: Noarlunga 14.8 (92) d Christies Beach 12.7 (79) at Port Noarlunga.

Bob Boehm took over as coach in 1992 and Andrew Nation, Brad Carroll and Luke Berry were added to the squad.   The team qualified for the finals in third spot, losing only four games along the way with Todd Bache winning the league goalkicking with 84 goals.  The finals series saw a win in the Qualifying Final against Happy Valley and victory in the Second Semi-Final against Morphettville Park to book a spot in the Grand Final.  In the Grand Final, Happy Valley managed to turn around the Qualifying Final result to record a 33 point win.

                1992 Grand Final: Happy Valley 14.10 (94) d Christies Beach 9.7 (61) at Port Noarlunga.

The team just made it into the finals series in 1993 in fifth place, getting knocked out in the Elimination final by eventual premiers Happy Valley.  Another SANFL league game was hosted at Bice Oval, this time between South Adelaide and Sturt on May 15th.  The club regrouped for the 1994 season, adding Mark Benham and Glen Stevens to the squad and attracting back a number of returning players.  The season kicked off with a high, knocking off reigning back-to-back premiers Happy Valley by 45 points in Round 1.  From this point on it was a two-way battle between Christies Beach and Marion, the previous year’s grand finalist.  Marion won the minor premiership on percentage with both teams only dropping three games each, but two of Christies Beach’s losses were at the hands of Marion.  Todd Bache once again won the league goalkicking with 75 goals.  Christies Beach easily accounted for Happy Valley in the Qualifying Final to set up the Second Semi-Final against hot favourite Marion with Christies upsetting the minor premiers in a 64 point turnaround from their previous encounter on July 16th.  The Grand Final matched up the two teams once again with a fast finishing Christies Beach taking the honours to win their 7th flag, with Ashley Burt winning the Jim Warren medal for Best on Ground.  The depth of the club in 1994 was also on display with both reserves teams completing the season undefeated and the U/17 team also winning the premiership.

                1994 Grand Final: Christies Beach 15.11 (101) d Marion 14.5 (89) at Port Noarlunga.

Over 40 players failed to suit up in 1995 from the senior squad from the 1994 season, including a significant number that transferred to Port Noarlunga who had finally exacted their revenge for the breakaway in 1966.  Bob Boehm stepped down as coach due to injury early into the campaign and 1983 premiership player Jack Naylon was appointed into the void.  The large loss of players tested the depth of the club and the team dropped out of the finals for the first time in 17 years, finishing 7th.

The club went into freefall, finishing 9th under returning junior and West Adelaide league footballer Allan Hogg, then 11th under Jim Matthews before being stabilised under Todd Bache between 1998 to 2000 where it finished 11th, 7th and 7th again, inching closer to the finals group.

Bob Boehm was appointed in 2001 but the club won its only wooden spoon that season in the final year of the old Division 1/2 structure of the SFL.  The following season saw the newly combined 15 team competition where Christies Beach fell behind former Division 2 clubs Kangarilla, Cove and Flagstaff Hill to finish 12th.  Allan Hogg returned to the coaching box for three seasons for 2003 to 2005, finally breaking into the final eight after 14 years of non-finals wilderness.  Darren Mason won his 3rd Best and Fairest in 2004 to equal Paul Crate’s club record.  Tony Meekins took over in 2006 and the team once again fell out of the eight over the next three years.  One highlight, however, was former Junior and South Adelaide league footballer Andrew Bachmann winning the 2006 Mail Medal, the club’s 5th medallist.  In 2007, Darren Mason was appointed captain for a club record 10th time.

The Southern Football League established its Hall of Fame in 2007.  Amongst the inaugural inductees were 5 time premiership player John Hall, former club Secretary and player Brian March and 1983 Premiership coach Trevor Potts.  1980 Mail Medallist and 3 time Best and Fairest Paul Crate was added in 2008; 1981 Mail Medallist Gary Davenport in 2011; 1994 Premiership coach Bob Boehm in 2012; 2 time Best and Fairest Luke Berry in 2014; and record breaking captain Darren Mason in 2015.

Former Port Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane Bears player Fabian Francis was appointed coach in 2009.  Francis had recently coached Salisbury West and had moved into the area.  Immediate impact was achieved with the club climbing the ladder to finish 7th with a close loss to Happy Valley in the Elimination Final.  The momentum was not able to be carried through over the next two seasons, dropping to a record lowest finish of 13th in 2011.

Having reached rock-bottom, Paul Crate was enticed back to the club for the 2012 season. With steady improvement, an 11th place finish was recorded at the end of the year followed by a return to finals with a 7th place finish in 2013.  Steady improvement continued with three finals appearances in a row, finishing 8th in 2014 and 5th in 2015. 

2016 became a year of change and transformation for the Christies Beach Football Club.  Paul Crate stepped down as Club Coach, and following a 10-year tenure, Mick O’Neill retired as President.  Todd Bache was appointed for his second stint as Club Coach, and Scott Boehm was initially elected President for the start of the year before stepping down and handing over to Secretary and long-time Committee member Paul Daly.  The club gained affiliation to the South Australian Women’s Football League and entered a senior team in the Division 2 competition coached by Michelle O’Brien and a U/18 Girls team coached by Ryan Skouborg.  These two teams started very competitively, in particular the senior made an extraordinary debut winning by 157 points over a scoreless Gaza team in a home game at Bice Oval.  Both teams played finals in their debut seasons, with Alana Browne winning the Catherine Mulvihill Medal as the Best and Fairest player in the SAWFL Division 2 competition.  In the SFL, the A-Grade finished 8th qualifying for finals for a 4th year in a row.  Daniel Nobes shone becoming the club’s first A-Grade century goalkicker, finishing with 109 goals.  The B-Grade had a sensational finals series, finishing 6th at the end of the minor round, winning through to the Grand Final where they won the clubs first premiership in any grade since 1994.











A-Grade Women











U/18 Girls








































* = Undefeated


South Australian Football Hall of Fame Inductees

Nigel Smart (junior CB, player & administrator Adelaide FC, player South Adel. FC)

Tony Modra (junior CB, player Adelaide FC, Fremantle FC, West Adel. FC)


Southern Football League Hall of Fame Inductees

Brian March (2007, player & admin CB, also SFL admin)
John Hall OAM (2007, player, coach & admin CB, also Pt Noar., SFL admin)
Trevor Potts (2007, coach CB, also coach Plymp., coach Kang., coach Morph. Vale)
Paul Crate (2008, player & coach CB, also Morph. Vale, McL. Vale, coach McL. Vale, umpire)
Shane Fishlock (2009, junior CB, also Morph. Vale)
Gary Davenport (2011, player CB, also Pt Noar., SFL admin)
Robert Boehm (2012, coach & admin CB)

Jerry Mott (2013, junior CB, also Noar., Pt Noar., Maws., Ald.)

Luke Berry (2014, player CB, also Pt Noar.)

Darren Mason (2015, player & coach CB)


Southern Football League 125 Year Team Members

Paul Crate (interchange, also Morph. Vale, McL. Vale)
Jerry Mott (centre half-forward, also Noar., Pt Noar., Maws., Ald.)
Trevor Potts (coach, also Plymp., Kang., Morph. Vale)


SFL Senior Representatives:

1966 - Bob Seaman

1967 - Peter Campbell, Jim Gulliver, Peter Lang

1968 - John Hall OAM, Frank Howard

1969 - Allan Fox, Robert Hunt, Fenwick Thompson

1970 - Tony Hogan, Ian Liebeknecht, Brian McLeod

1971 - Ian Liebeknecht, Brian McLeod

1972 - Brian Thredgold (Capt/Coach), Bob Butcher, Jeff Eckermann, Brian McLeod, Craig Thompson, Paul Urban

1973 - Brian Thredgold (Capt/Coach), Rick Ball, Colin Sharp AM CSC, Craig Thompson

1974 - Michael Sullivan, Bill Willington, Ian Winton

1975 - Ian Winton (Capt/Coach), Trevor Ellard, Gary McLeod

1976 - Trevor Ellard, Brian Rowe, Ian Winton

1977 - Peter George AM, John May, Richie Rowe, Trevor Wortmeyer

1978 - Brian Post, Mostyn Whitehouse

1979 - Ken Applegarth, Trevor Ellard, Brian Post, Mostyn Whitehouse

1980 - Paul Crate, Glenn Fitzpatrick, Peter George AM, Sean Hanna, Simon Mott, Tom Winning

1981 - Ken Applegarth, Mike Clayson, Gary Davenport, David Traylen

1982 - Greg Ashton, Gary Davenport

1983 - Glenn Todman, Brenton Weeks

1984 - Ken Applegarth (Capt), Andy Fraser, Kelly Hill, Keith Summersides, Brenton Weeks

1985 - Jules Andruszkiewicz, John Goldfinch, Kelly Hill, David Kranenburg

1986 - John Goldfinch, Craig Haslam, Malcolm Hocking, David Kranenburg

1987 - P. Niekel

1988 - J. Beattie, Paul Crate, Kelly Hill, M. Selig

1989 - Michael Egan, David Kranenburg

1990 - Darren Ayris, Scott Bache, Michael Egan, Kevin Heard, David Kranenburg, Robert Perugini, Phil Staveley

1992 - Luke Berry

1993 - Todd Bache, Luke Berry, Kevin Heard

1994 - Justin Butcher

1996 - Luke Berry

1998 - Mark Paparella, Russell Veenvliet

1999 - Brad Flood

2000 - Mark Paparella

2004 - Andrew Bachmann, Brad Gosling

2007 - Andrew Bachmann

2008 - Scott Brown

2011 - Sean McIvor

2013 - Jacob Crate, Hayden Mackin

2014 - Andrew Crate, Patrick Jolly, Nathan Stock



SFL Life Members

1983 - Brian March (also SFL admin)

1984 - Kenneth Ball (also SFL admin)

1996 - Allen Goldfinch (also SFL admin)

1996 - John Hall OAM (also SFL admin, Pt. Noar)

1980 - Gary Davenport (also SFL admin, Pt. Noar)



SFL Player Life Members

1977 - Robin Weatherald (also Pt. Noar)

1977 - Douglas Modra (also Pt. Noar., McL. Vale)

1977 - Roger Turner (also Pt. Noar)

1977 - John Hall OAM (also Pt. Noar)

1980 - Peter George AM

1980 - David Traylen (also Will., Aldinga.)

1981 - Darryl Walker (also Pt. Noar, Morph. Vale, McL. Vale)

1985 - Julian Andruszkiewicz

1985 - Mostyn Whitehouse (also McL. Flat)

1987 - Gary Davenport (also Pt. Noar)

1989 - Jerry Mott (also Pt. Noar, Ald., Maws., Noar.)

1990 - Francis Murphy                                                  

1990 - John Scott                                             

1992 - Francis Hanna (also Noar.)

1992 - David Nykiel (also Maws., McL. Flat, Pt. Noar, Morph. Vale, Noar.)

1993 - Thomas Bishop (also Noar., Ald.)

1993 - John Goldfinch

1996 - Paul Crate (also Morph. Vale, McL Vale)

1996 - Stephen Griffin (also OSB, Pt. Noar)

1997 - Martin Taylor (also OSB, Pt. Noar)

1998 - Michael Fry (also OSB)

1999 - Michael Irvine (also McL. Flat, Noar)

2001 - Darren Ayris (also Pt. Noar)

2001 - Luke Berry (also Pt. Noar)

2001 - Brad Carroll (also Pt. Noar)

2001 - Nigel Gordon (also OSB)

2001 - Todd Howes (also Pt. Noar)

2003 - Brett Thomson (also OSB, OSB-Lons)

2004 - Michael Moroney

2005 - Darren Mason

2005 - Bruce Vogelsang

2006 - Matthew Wise (also Pt. Noar)

2006 - Ashley Burt (also Pt. Noar)

2007 - Andrew Nation

2008 - Darren Stupple

2011 - Clayton Lavender

2011 - Shaun Tanner

2011 - Nathan Matyk
2013 - Brett Andruszkiewicz

2015 - Ben Searle


bottom of page